Forums

TopicBond girl Stephanie Sigman ditches make-up when off duty

• Sun 24th Jan 2016 - 7:44am

Actress Stephanie Sigman loves having a glam team to rely on for red carpet events.

Bond girl Stephanie Sigman gets ready for nights out quicker than her male pals.

The Mexican actress starred as Estrella in the latest 007 movie Spectre, meaning she'll forever be known as one of the franchise's stunning female characters. That's funny to Stephanie, who is far from being obsessed with her appearance in everyday life.

"I'm usually really fast," she told Britain's InStyle magazine. "I don't use a lot of products. I don't even like to wear make-up when I'm not working. It's good for my skin. I'm even faster at getting ready than my guy friends."

http://www.kissyprom.co.uk/purple-prom-dresses-online

That's not to say the star doesn't enjoy getting glammed up for a red carpet performance. The best bit of it for her is having a team of people who are paid to make her look good - no matter what the raw material they have to work with looks like on the special day.

"I'm pretty spoilt when it comes to having a glam team," she laughed. "Being a girl, there are some days when I'm not feeling pretty, but after hair and make-up I'll go look in the mirror and be like, I may not feel great but I look amazing, so that's pretty cool."

Keeping in shape is another important part of the job, especially as Stephanie has worked as a model too. She's come to realise she needs exercise in her life to ensure she feels her best, so when her schedule is hectic she really starts to miss it.

"I haven't done anything for a couple of months because I've been working and travelling so much," she said. "I usually like to go running three times a week, and I also do boxing or yoga, so I'm feeling pretty unfit right now."

green prom dresses

• Thu 14th Sep 2017 - 6:09am

Next up for the adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange Program is this collab that features adidas, END. and Bodega. Knows as the Bodega x End x Adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange Boro Denim Pack, let’s take a close at the two pairs that make up the pack.The Bodega x End x Adidas Consortium Sneaker Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Exchange Boro Denim Pack will features that adidas Haven and the adidas Iniki Runner Boost. The Haven comes with a soft suede upper accented by the leather on the heel and the unique patchwork used to fill in the Three Stripes branding. The Iniki Runner comes in an upper completely done in the same patchwork used for the Stripes Yeezy Boost 350 of the Haven. The design of the patchwork is said to be influenced from Boro denim and the Japanese Sashiko stitching method.The Bodega x End x Adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange Boro Denim Pack will be pre-releasing July 1 at both retailers, as well as online, while a wider release will take placed at adidas Consortium accounts July 8.
    This Yeezy Sneakers new colorway of the adidas NMD R1 may look pretty familiar to those of you that have been on the NMD wave since the beginning. That’s because the color scheme strongly resembles the “Key City” Consortium NMD Primeknit pair that released back in 2015.This NMD R1 features a Core Black stretch mesh on the upper with additional hits of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 black on the heel, inner liner, and the 3M three stripes on the side panels. Grey has then been placed on the EVA inserts on the midsole and on the rubber outsole, while a white Boost midsole wraps up the look.Take a look at the official images above and look for this black/grey colorway of the adidas NMD R1 Yeezy Shoes to release in the Summer of 2017. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.
    This weekend we’ll see a restock of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra that made its NMD R1 original debut in February of this year. Many people will be hoping to double up while the majority will be trying to get their hands on a pair for the first time.The rest of the year will be bringing us more colorways of the second version of the Yeezy Boost 350 with this “Beluga 2.0” pair being the one we’ve seen the most of lately. Covered in two shades of grey on the Primeknit upper, Bold Orange is then placed on the “SPLY-350” branding on the side panels. Adidas Yeezy Additional details include a heel pull tab with orange stitching on it and a semi-translucent midsole that has been infused with adidas’ signature Boost technology.Look for the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 to release some time in October for $220. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.
    About two weeks ago we let you know that Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 a handful of new adidas Iniki Runner Boost colorways were on the way. One of those colorways was the adidas Iniki Runner Boost Pink. Although the shoe has yet to drop, we can expect it to do so sometime this month. Let’s get a closer look.This fresh colorway of the adidas Iniki Runner Boost comes with a nylon and NMD R2 suede upper done in a predominantly Pink colorway. Hits of White claim areas such as the heel, Three Stripes and tongue branding. The lower portion of the shoe consists of a White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole to complete the design of the shoe. Priced at $120, are you looking to pick up a pair once these drop? Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Stay tuned as a release date is sure to follow.
    The adidas Y-3 Ayero is a new model said to be a part of the brand’s Fall 2017 footwear collection. One of the first colorways of the low top Y-3 model has it covered in Black from top to bottom. Out now, let’s get a closer look.The adidas Y-3 Adidas Eqt Ayero is a model inspired by the ZX 800. The low top model comes dressed in a mesh and neoprene upper, with added features such as the nubuck panels on the toe and heel strap which happens to come with tonal Y-3 branding. Below you will find a segmented forefoot midsole to help give the shoe a bit more Bape x Adidas NMD R1 of a Y-3 vibe. Like what you see? Look for the adidas Y-3 Ayero Triple Black at select retailers for the MSRP of $350.
    The Packer Shoes x Solebox x adidas Consortium Pack is the latest chapter from the ongoing adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange program. This collab between adidas, Packer Shoes and Solebox retailers is centered around the adidas Yeezy Boost 750 Ultra Boost Mid and adidas Energy Boost.Both pairs from the Packer Shoes x Solebox x adidas Consortium Pack share the same Aqua colored ocean-inspired theme. The Ultra Boost Mid comes with a Black Primeknit upper paired up with the Grey and Blue accents noted throughout the shoe. The Energy Boost comes with a Grey and Blue gradient upper matched Yeezy Boost 350 V2 up with a filled with White branding throughout. Both pairs come with White Boost midsoles that assures the comfort of the shoe matches its aesthetics. No other info is currently known but as soon as pricing and release info is leaked, we will be sue to let you know. Are you looking forward to the release of the Packer Yeezy Boost 350 Shoes x Solebox x adidas Consortium Pack?
    The popular multicolor theme will be evident on the next adidas Ultra Boost 3.0, as a white version was offered last year.This 2017 version, however, dons a more subdued black finish, although, the defining theme of colorful threading evident throughout its primeknit construction, pronounces its overall profile. In addition, the signature three Adidas Yeezy Boost stripe synthetic caging system has been refined in a translucent finish, while a black heel tab further reinforces the design.Finally, a clean white boost midsole unit and black continental outsole caps off the bold, yet sleek design altogether.
    After getting a look at the Triple White rendition of the adidas NMD R2 earlier this week, we now bring you NMD XR1 a pair exclusively for the ladies.This NMD R2 comes covered in a pink Primeknit upper with subtle white detailing for contrast. Additional pink accents are seen on the tongue, inner liner, laces, three stripes branding, heel, and the rubber outsole. Finishing details include black on the heel pull tab and a full-length Boost midsole in white. There’s no release Cheap Yeezys date yet for this NMD R2, but keep it locked to Kicks On Fire for updates.
    The adidas NMD R1 is coming in another zebra-inspired colorway this summer. The shoe is simply colored in the black and white theme across its primeknit upper and sock-like collar. Tonal black hits are seen on the branded heel tab, EVA inserts and Adidas NMD laces, while a white Boost midsole and semi-translucent outsole completes the look altogether.Retailing for a price tag of $170 each, look for this adidas NMD R1 Zebra at select adidas stores and online on August 17. Be sure to click and bookmark our Air Jordan 13 GS Wolf Grey hub page now for the shoe’s latest release info and NMD Adidas up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.
    Also expected to drop alongside the Semi Frozen Yellow colorway some time this upcoming December is this Blue Tint version of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2.Appearing to have a look similar to the popular Zebra colorway, this Yeezy New Yeezys Boost 350 V2 takes on very light blue almost white and grey on the Primeknit upper with the “SPLY-350” branding done in a contrasting red. Red stitching is also seen on the heel tab while a milky white translucent Yeezy Boost midsole completes the look. An exact release date is not known yet but at the moment this Yeezy Eqt Adidas is expected to release some time in December for $220. Make sure to stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

Best Sellers Shoes: Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black Yeezy Boost 350 Moonrock Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black

Please register or login to post forum replies